Last year we came home from the hospital on Christmas day. So although this is not Charlie's first Christmas, it's his first experience with Santa and Christmas morning. Since he just got a huge mountain of toys for his birthday, and was sure to get more for Christmas, we didn't want to overdo it with gifts from Santa. We got him a few things, but we also took some of his big birthday presents and put them out. Here's Kyle starting to put the car together. My Dad and I finished the job for him. :)
By the time everything was put together, Charlie had a cute little setup for his first visit from Santa.
Kyle and I were so excited when he finally woke up on Christmas morning. We ran into his room and I'm sure he was a little confused as to why we were both there.
After some morning stretching and a new diaper, it was time to head downstairs and check out his loot.
Charlie wasn't sure what to do first, so I started to show him his puzzles. That's when he started to wake up and realize this was all for him!
After the puzzle it was on to his new golf clubs.
And then on to the big hit of the morning, his cozy coupe. Charlie LOVES it!
No comments:
Post a Comment