- Walking - Charlie will take one step, then stop and sit down or lean over to crawl. I think it will be a while before he starts walking because he just seems too nervous and he wants to stop and crawl to get where he's going.
- Pointing - One day Charlie woke up pointing and he hasn't stopped since then. He especially likes pointing at the dogs or pointing outside.
- GA - Along with his pointing, Charlie started saying this sound. It usually comes out as "ga", "got", or "gat". At first he always pointed to the dogs and said it so I thought maybe he was trying to say Dog. But now he does it with everything. I'm wondering if maybe he's saying "that" because I point to things and say "Who's that?" and "What's that?"...or maybe it's just baby babble. :)
- Teething - Charlie now has 3 teeth on the bottom and another one that is just about to poke through on top. I'm thinking he'll have 8 teeth soon as there are two more that are just below the gum line.
Here are some pictures from this week. First, more playground fun:
Helping Daddy clean his office:





Ahhh! How is he already almost a year old?? Where does the time go? He's so adorable...I love his belly and his hair! We are looking forward to pictures of him with cake smeared all over his face :)
ReplyDelete