- Tomorrow is our 27 week appointment and my 1 hour glucose screen.
- We're almost in the third trimester. Some books say 27 weeks and some say 28 weeks.
- I've been able to stay home a lot more this week and the swelling has improved. My ankles are still bigger than they used to be but I can at least see my ankle bone. Ankle bone? Is that what it's called?
- I'm hiding the scale from myself so I can enjoy the rest of my pregnancy. So no more weight updates. :)
- Charlie's movement is my favorite part of pregnancy! He moves the most when I'm alone in the afternoons or evenings, especially if I lay down to watch TV. My whole tummy moves up and down as he rolls around. A few days ago I had a bit of a sugar binge and about an hour later he went crazy. He was kicking and punching my bladder over and over. I had to laugh because he's not even here yet and I have already experienced the consequences of giving my child too much sugar.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Almost Week 27 Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment