Friday, September 3, 2010

23 Weeks Picture & Headache Update

We had our 23 week appointment with the regular OB/GYN, Dr. Freeman. My belly measured 24 weeks, I've gained 14-15 pounds, and everything looks great! Here is the 23 week belly shot.

23 weeks
I'm going to do my best to remember to wear the same shirt for these pictures from here on out so it's easy to see a comparison. Here's the 19 week picture again - what a difference!

19 weeks

Now for the headache update: Dr. Freeman asked if I had any issues and I told him about the headaches. He said that there was no reason for me to suffer through those migraines and wrote me two prescriptions - one for phenergan to alleviate the nausea/throwing up (and to knock me out so I sleep through the headache) - the other for percocet for the pain. I hope I don't need them, but it's SO nice to know that I have the option if it gets bad enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment