Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We're Back!

After a great 6 day vacation at Myrtle Beach, we're getting back to normal life now. We had a lot of fun at the beach with Kyle's family but it is nice to be back in our bed snuggled up with the doggies. :)

I was really self conscious at the beach because I don't look pregnant in a bathing suit, just chubby. I should have bought a bathing suit that said: "I'm pregnant, not fat." That's also why I haven't posted many pictures of my growing belly. It's just not a cute pregnant belly that I want to show the world. But I promise some pictures soon!

On a positive note, I can feel the little guy moving a lot now. I would describe it as butterly kisses or tiny bubbles. It tickles and it's still very light. I'm enjoying those little flutters now because I know eventually it will be much stronger!

My next appointment is at 18 weeks, this Friday at the Maternal/Fetal Specialist.

No comments:

Post a Comment