This morning I had an appointment with the regular OB/GYN. Everything looked good and baby measured on schedule. I was expecting him to confirm that it was a girl, but guess what???? He said BOY! I think a boy is what Kyle and I both wanted but we didn't really want to say either way. Obviously we'll be happy with a healthy baby no matter what.
Here's what they call the "toilet shot". 
It does look clearly like a boy, but I don't want to get too excited just yet. I need more confirmation. Because I am the most impatient person in the world and I don't want to wait until our next appointment on the 30th to find out for sure, I'll probably go to one of those private places in the next week or so to confirm if it's a boy or girl. I'll keep you all posted!
Ha ha you are too funny with your impatientness. Regardless the baby is doing great and that is awesome to hear. love you guys. YAY for baby boys :)
ReplyDelete