Monday, May 24, 2010

Third time is the charm? We sure hope so!

I found out I was pregnant about a month ago and we've been on pins and needles ever since. We're definitely more guarded than ever this time. Just hoping and praying that this is the little one we've been waiting for, but trying so hard to prepare ourselves for disappointment if we lose this one too. It's a tough balancing act between staying positive and being ready for the worst to happen.

Today was our first ultrasound. I am 8 weeks/2 days pregnant. Everything looked fine today, but we know that we're not in the clear yet. For now, we are past step 1 - a healthy heartbeat at the first appointment. Our next ultrasound is next Wednesday, June 2nd at 4:00. I'll be 9 weeks/4 days then.

For now, I'm thankful that today was a good day and that our next appointment is in just 9 days!

2 comments: