I am really starting to miss her. I think the denial/shock stage is wearing off and the sadness/anger stage has begun. Or as Kyle said, reality is setting in. Plus I know my hormones are a mess right now, so that's not helping. ;)
In some ways it's easier this time because it was less of a surprise to me as the first time. On the other hand, this time is worse because I can hear her super fast heartbeat and picture her little arms and legs in my head.
When I was pregnant with Jules, each morning when I woke up, I couldn't help but smile. Now the worst part of my day is right after I wake up. For a split second, I don't remember what's going on. It's not that I think I'm pregnant, I'm just not thinking about anything. Then, I remember that we lost Jules and my chest hurts. It comes and goes throughout the day, but that first moment each morning is always the most difficult.
Thank you to everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. We're missing our baby girls pretty badly right now.
I can't stop thinking and praying for you both. I know you are able to find some peace in that you have a few answers as to what happened to sweet baby Jules. I pray that you will continue heal and will be able to start trying for another miracle. You and Kyle will be blessed I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteNow I have added baby Jules to my prayers. Her name is perfect and I love all four of you.
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies. Your support means so much to me. I love you both.
ReplyDelete