Monday, December 21, 2009

All I want for Christmas is a healthy pregnancy

From the day I found out I was pregnant it's been 2 weeks and 3 days. We've got 2 weeks and 2 days to go until the big (scary) day. Mood swings and exhaustion have officially set in. I'll take it all and then some if this baby is healthy though! I haven't posted much because I'm trying not to think about the pregnancy much. Deep down I'm incredibly excited, but I'm so scared too that I try not to let myself be excited. That doesn't make much sense, but there it is. Luckily we've got the holidays to keep us busy and to let me catch up on some much needed sleep in the next few weeks. Unfortunately it seems like every time I close my eyes I have a bad dream about having a miscarriage, but it hasn't been as bad the past few days, so I hope that is subsiding.

Until next time - keep growing baby - hoping and praying that you are healthy!

1 comment:

  1. I'll keep praying!! I hope the holidays go by wonderfully and uneventful. I'll certainly thinking of you on the big day.

    ReplyDelete