Monday, May 2, 2016

April Pictures

Have I mentioned how much Holly loves to swing? It's all she wants to do at the playground, all the time. I'm convinced it's because it requires involvement by Mommy. It's the one thing she can't do herself. I'm on to you, Holly.

Singing Frozen with Emily

Wonder-Woman-Holly

Charlie and Connor doing their Spidy-fingers for Grant

Ready to release balloons in honor of Grant

Mommy and Charlie at Ms. Sarah's wedding. Ms. Sarah is the Nanny for the kids next door. We love her and were so excited to see her get married.

After the ceremony, the kids wanted to pretend to get married over and over again.

Daddy took this picture during a family movie night.

This is Holly "helping" at the garden

Hanging out with Reese

This is the face Holly makes when the "baby shark" song comes on. It's a preschool song. She used to love it and has now decided that it's scary.

Holly fell off the big-girl swing and scratched up her face. She is tough though. She was back on the swing before we left the playground that day.

Charlie went to a birthday party at a place with a ropes/zipline course for kids. He had a blast.

Holly made herself a bed at the top of the stairs and then called me over to see it.

I let Charlie take his iPad to the gym last week while I worked out. A few days later, I was using his iPad, and I found 30 pictures of myself exercising that he had taken. I had no idea! 


Cutie-pie at school

Getting a pedicure with Mommy and Maddie. She begged me to go to "the paint store where you pick out paint and then you put your feet in the square with the water." 

Holly fell in love with Rapunzel at her friend's birthday party. She was elbowing kids out of the way for more face time with the princess. 


I have officially run out of things to do with hot wheels.

Daddy & Holly's special date...a reward for a full week of good behavior at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment