On our last full day, Poppy, Kyle, and Charlie were up bright and early to play golf. The girls hung around the cabin and then did some exploring in the (TINY) town of Pine Mountain, GA, where Holly found this cute doggy friend.
Charlie stayed with Kyle and Poppy for all 18 holes. He didn't play all of them, but he did play many of them. I can't believe he could hang in there for 4 hours of golf!
That afternoon, Holly and I took a bike ride and did some exploring. She tried her hand at shuffleboard...
and checkers.
We finally wore her out!
It was a great little getaway and the next morning we packed up and came back home. Charlie got a sausage biscuit at the drive-thru on the way home. It seemed so grown up to me that I had to take a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment