It's that time of year again! This is Charlie's 3rd season of baseball. He still enjoys it, but he doesn't seem nearly as excited about it as previous seasons. He says he likes soccer more because there's more running. :) This year Charlie is on a team called the Rattlers with Coach Chris (from soccer) and Daddy is one of the assistant coaches.
He did not like being catcher because he hated wearing all the gear. He just stood there and didn't move. Coach Chris asked him why he didn't run for the ball and he said, "Well I can't go get it if I can't see it!"
There is no tee this year, just coach pitching. So far, Charlie has gotten a hit in most of the games!
Playing second base
I don't have many pictures of videos because I spend most of my time trying to keep Holly occupied. Here she is playing in the dirt with Nash and sharing her snacks with him.
Visiting cousin Wes at one of his games...and flirting with all the boys.
Charlie and Holly playing in the dirt at Wes' game
A late dinner after baseball
No comments:
Post a Comment