Thursday, December 17, 2015

School Christmas Parties and Programs

For the first time, we had Christmas programs for both Holly and Charlie this year! Holly was really excited that Daddy was coming. She looked so cute in her dress too. We had a seat on the aisle, so we could see the kids waiting to come in. Here they are with their finger on their mouths, reminding themselves to be quiet.


Once up on stage, they did a great job. Holly didn't seem nervous at all. She loved it.



Here she is performing "Baby Jesus, We love you"


 and "Feliz Navidad"


Charlie's age group performed later in the morning and they also did a great job. I love that Charlie and Emily are always standing next to each other. I wish I knew what they were talking about!



Here they are performing several songs. As Kyle said, "I don't recognize all this non-denominational Christian rock Christmas music."










No comments:

Post a Comment