Thursday, October 1, 2015

September Pictures & Videos

Helping Nana and Poppy pick up sticks at the farm


Charlie combing Holly's hair

Crazy climber

Fun at the library using magnifying glasses

Fun on the swings

Movie night at the neighborhood clubhouse


Holly & Emily

Sweet kids watching TV. Love how both their hands are folded...

Holly happy to have a donut at the fair

Helping with breakfast at church


Fun on the golf cart with neighborhood friends

Charlie showing off how strong he is

I almost told Holly not to do this because it is on the 5-12 year-old section of the playground, but she proved them wrong!

This was going to be a video of Holly in time out. There is something so adorable about it when she stands there. But as I started recording, Charlie looks up and realizes that I am recording Holly in trouble. The look of joy on his face is hilarious.

Charlie asked me to take of video of him being a "baby monkey"









No comments:

Post a Comment