Tuesday, September 1, 2015

August Pictures

Once again I am SO behind on the blog. I finally got organized and I am in the middle of 10 new blog posts! It's amazing how quickly things change around here. When I look at these pictures from 6-8 weeks ago, the kids already seem so different! Here's to staying more on top of things next month! For now, here are some pictures from August. 


Lunch with Grandpa Perry.

Holly is screaming because I fixed her toy and didn't let her do it.

Happy boys

Carousel ride with Nana


Snuggling with Daddy

Holly got a new bathing suit and she LOVED it.

Kyle trying to do Holly's hair.

We have been enjoying the library a lot lately. Charlie is really into dinosaurs, whales, sharks, and dolphins. He loves finding new books about them.


Holly likes the iPads at the libary.

Story time at the library. Charlie loves Miss Sarah. She is the nanny for the kids next door.


Emerson, Charlie, Emily, and Holly eating dinner. Charlie is telling them about dinosaurs.

I can't remember why I had all four (Charlie, Emily, Emerson, and Holly) but it was a full house!

Making brownies with Lily. 


No comments:

Post a Comment