Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Holly at 2

I can't believe my little Holly Wolly Doodle is almost 2 years old! Boo. Here is what Holly is like at 2:

She is so much fun, but also equally frustrating. She is stubborn and defiant, independent, crazy, brave, and very talkative. She commands attention wherever she goes and cracks us up! She never stops talking! Her talking drives Kyle crazy, but I just find it amusing. I say that Holly just narrates her life. Charlie can't ever stop moving, running, and hitting me as he runs by. It drives me nuts. Kyle isn't bothered by that at all. It's so interesting to me how girls and boys are so different even at such a young age.

Holly's talking really is amazing though. She uses the right grammar and often speaks in full sentences. She also gets songs stuck in her head. Her favorites are Happy Birthday, Bringing Home a Baby Bubble Bee, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Row, Row, Row Your Boat.

Here is an example of Holly while in the car...

"Emi-wy house. Go play Em-wy wight now. Mommy, em-wy? No? Go home now. Doggy! I wuv you, doggy. I wuv you, brubber. Brubber?! Row row row your boat, gent-wy down da stweam. Mawy, mawy, mawy, life but dweam. Mommy, go dat way! Dat way! No, Mommy, go Nana Poppy house! Not dis way. No lessons, Mommy, No swimming. I hungwy Mommy. Mommy, eat? Eat 'nack? Too bwight. Need gwasses, Mommy. Turn up muzic? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy, MUZIC!"

In addition to talking non-stop, she is a stereotypical girl. She loves shoes and she loves babies. She loves to pretend to serve you food and to play doctor.

Here are some pictures of our (almost) 2-year-old girl! Charlie took all of these pictures of Holly while I was getting ready this morning!










No comments:

Post a Comment