We celebrated both Charlie and Holly's birthdays this weekend with a joint birthday party at their favorite indoor play place. It's the same place we had the party last year. This year, Charlie wanted a Paw Patrol theme. It's their favorite show on TV.
All ready for their Paw Patrol party!
Holly didn't want to wear her skirt. She agreed to wear it for a picture and then immediately wanted it off.
I love this banner because I can use it again next year. :)
Yummy cake pops!
So many friends enjoying the party!
Mmm...Pizza
My neighbor made this amazing cake for us!
While we were singing Happy Birthday, Charlie held on to Holly and made sure she didn't touch the cake.
"Not yet, Holly!
Charlie helped Holly blow out her candle...and made sure she didn't eat it.
Finally she got some cake!
And then it was time to play!...
Bouncing with Emily
Wrestling with his school buddies
Bouncing!
Sliding!
Wrestling with Mommy
I held him down long enough for one picture
Every parent knows this look..."Up, please!"
Holly and Mommy sliding
Dancing with Daddy
I love dancing!
She kept saying "Giddyup Horsey!"
Holly and Lili
The kids had so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment