In addition to our fun family vacation, we have been busy enjoying the summer. Charlie will go to summer camp at his school for 3 weeks, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, in August. And then, after labor day, Holly will join him at school two days each week. I don't know what I will do with myself! It's going to be AH-MAZING! But until then, we are having fun around the house and around town. Here are some random pictures and video from July.
Playing in the driveway with chalk
We switched Holly from two naps per day to only one afternoon nap to get her ready for school. Some days she makes it and other days she ends up like this on the way home from the grocery store.
She still LOVES having her picture taken.
She also LOVES these cowboy boots and will get them out for me to put on her.
Charlie helped me deliver Nana's garden vegetables to the neighbors
Holly started climbing recently. Her favorite places to get caught climbing are the kitchen table,
the back of the couch,
and Daddy's desk.
While Holly loves to have her picture taken, Charlie loves to take pictures. I often pick up my phone to find 20 pictures of his toe or something. He especially loves to run into the bathroom and take pictures of me on the toilet. I delete those quickly, so don't worry.,I'm not sharing any of those here. But here are some of his works of art from this morning.
Charlie has learned how to shake his booty...
No comments:
Post a Comment