Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Fountain Fun

One of the things I love the most about being a stay-at-home-Mom is when I get to change our plans mid-day and just have fun doing what the kids want to do. Last week I had to run an errand at the mall. I was going to let the kids play in the indoor playground at the mall while we were there, but Charlie saw the fountains and wanted SOOOOO badly to play in them. It was actually somewhat cool, 72 degrees, so I told him he would be cold, yada, yada, but he insisted that he would be fine. I finally decided, okay, whatever. So I told him that if he was well behaved for all of our errands, he could play in the fountain. He was an angel (when I realized he really did want to play in the fountains!), so off we went to the fountains instead of the playground. Both he and Holly rode home with no clothes on after they got soaked, but it was worth it. They had a great time.












After the fountains, we walked up to the stage in front of the mall and I got Charlie to perform for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment