Here are a TON of pictures, and some videos that I had on my phone. Most of them are from the past few weeks. A few go as far back as Christmas.
Happy girl
Playing with other kids at the mall. Charlie is in the red shirt in the car. This is a big step for him!
Playing with Charlie's chair
Not feeling great
Mmmmm....cake!
Helping Mommy blow out her birthday candles
Trying to teach Charlie how to take a selfie
I had to do it with Holly first because he refused
Then he tried it on his own
Chillaxin' with a bottle
Our masking tape basketball court in the dining room
This is how Holly sometimes watches TV. It looks so uncomfortable.
Playing together in the ball tent
One day when she wasn't feeling well, she just lay down in the middle of her toys. :(
Playing doctor with Holly. She is the patient in the chair.
Holly upset because she wanted a tortilla chip. This isn't the worst of it. It was much worse before I got my phone out.
The great baby race
Charlie and Luke (our neighbor) playing together. I just love little boy laughter.
Charlie and Holly playing
No comments:
Post a Comment