Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving

The week before Thanksgiving, Charlie's class had their Thanksgiving party. When I got there all the kids were dressed in Indian shirts they had made and little turkey hats.


We had a Thanksgiving lunch together and then the kids got to do an activity where they made a trail mix.

Here is Charlie waiting his turn (and begging Ms. Laura to go next) to make the trail mix

Finished with his trail mix and showing it off to Holly

Oops, got it a little too close to Holly. She almost got it!


Thanksgiving day started off pretty low-key. Grandpa Chuck spent the night with us and the next morning Charlie and I made some pies,

while Kyle and Holly took a nap.

We had Thanksgiving - Round 1 at Nana and Poppy's house. I didn't think to take any pictures. :( I am so bad at this! Then we made our way to Lili's house for Thanksgiving - Round 2. I finally remembered to take a few pictures as we were sitting down to dinner at my Mom's. Here is sweet Holly, ready to eat.

And here is Charlie, digging in.

While the grown-ups finished their meals, Charlie and Holly played together under the table.

There were a lot of people at both houses and the kids held up pretty well with all the new people around, but it was a long day for both of them so we headed home for bed soon after dinner. Now we can officially start the Christmas season! 
(And I will try my best to take more pictures then...If someone could remind me, that would be great!)




No comments:

Post a Comment