Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Santa Breakfast

Last Saturday was our annual Santa/Pancake breakfast at church. Charlie was very excited about the chocolate chip pancakes. Holly was happy, as usual.



I was hoping Charlie would do better than last year (when he refused to open his eyes as soon as Santa walked into the room), so I had been talking to him about Santa and about telling Santa what he wanted for Christmas. He decided to tell him that he wanted racing cars. When Santa walked in, he came around to the tables to say hello to all the kids. As Santa made his way over, Charlie looked up from his pancakes, turned to Santa, and said, "racing cars!" Then he went back to eating his pancakes. When it was time to get a picture with Santa, Charlie wanted no part of it. He said, "I already tell Santa I want cars." He was willing to sit on my lap next to Santa, but just barely. Of course Holly was smiling. :)


Overall it was an major improvement from last year 

and from his first experience with Santa:





No comments:

Post a Comment