On Friday Holly started to look a little yellow and her bilirubin levels were borderline - not enough to need treatment, just enough to make them want to test her again. So on Saturday they tested her again, and once again she was borderline and they wanted us to bring her back Sunday (since we were planning to go home) for another test. We decided it would be easier to just stay in the hospital another day, so we stayed Saturday night. Kyle stayed with me that night and Charlie stayed with Nana and Poppy. By Sunday, she hadn't changed, still borderline. At that point I was ready to go home. We had to take her back in on Monday for another test, which was still borderline, but good enough so no more testing!
Most of our hospital stay was spent introducing Holly to her family and friends. Here are some pictures of our visitors meeting our newest addition.
I have many more pictures, but if I keep waiting to get them all together, I'll never get this post finished. Once I finally get my act together, I promise more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment