With less than four weeks to go, we are really getting close to officially becoming a family of four! I'm feeling the effects of being eight months pregnant - swelling, exhaustion, aching muscles, aching back, throwing up, you name it. Although I have to say that the throwing up is partly due to a stomach bug that ran through our house last week. Poor Charlie got it first. It was his first time really being sick and it scared him. He especially hated our throw-up bowl. I told him that if he had to "spit", he should use the bowl. But then when started to puke he would try to hold it in and he would say "No, No!" It was so sad. He seemed most comfortable throwing up with his head buried in my chest. So there's a nice mental picture for you. It was disgusting. :) But after only a day, he was feeling better and he hasn't thrown up since. After that Kyle and I both got sick. I think we're all better now, but I still get sick when I cough sometimes. It's probably just due to the pregnancy because I don't feel "sick", just pregnant.
I'm going to the doctor once a week now to check on the baby. She looks great so far and I'm hoping she stays put until our scheduled c-section on the 28th!
Here's a 36 week picture of my growing belly.
p.s. The week of the stomach bug when I barely ate anything for like 3 days, I gained 4 pounds at my appointment. WTH?!
No comments:
Post a Comment