Riding the train at the mall
Running with Nana...Sorry, Nana. I know you didn't think I was recording, but it was just too cute. :)
Playing with his new roller coaster
A recent tantrum because he didn't want to wear the green sweater I put on him. A few minutes later (while Charlie was still screaming) Kyle came downstairs and asked if we could change his sweater because it's the University of Miami's colors and we were on our way to a GT v. Miami basketball game. I was like, "Are you KIDDING me?!" I took another sweater in the car and changed Charlie just before we got to the arena.
Charlie has started to play in his crib for a while before he takes his nap. It doesn't happen every day, but I love it because it's more time I have for napping chores. Here are a few videos of his crib play-time.
No comments:
Post a Comment