Saturday, July 7, 2012

Catching Up

I have so many pictures and videos to upload from the past few weeks! We just got home from a week at Myrtle Beach and we had a wonderful time. Before I can get to those pictures though, I have to show you what we have been up to around here. Here are some pictures and video from before our vacation...soon I'll post pictures from Charlie's half-birthday party, and finally I will get to the vacation pictures...eventually...I promise. :)

Loving on Jackie

Charlie can't quite figure out how to move his feet to ride this toy...

...so he leans back as hard as he can hoping it will move.

Charlie and Ryder after a trip to the museum

Playing in the tie racks at Dillards (apparently his Daddy did the same thing)


Silly Charlie watching TV

There's no picture at the beginning of this video, but you really just have to hear it. Charlie had an adorable case of the giggles. He LOVES the words ouch.

Charlie has improved a little from dunking the basketball to throwing it in. I don't know why he started throwing with one hand. We didn't teach him that, he just does it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment