- For the past several weeks Charlie has "batted" at one of his ears. It's not all the time and he seems fine otherwise so I figured it was no big deal. But enough people had asked me if he had an ear infection that I finally took him to the doctor. She said his ears look great and it's probably just due to a little bit of eczema under his ear or it's a habit when he's tired. (He does still have eczema behind his knees and on his neck - that's a constant battle.)
- While we were at the doctor's office we had a weight check and Charlie was up to 16 lb, 13.5 ounces. That's in the 17th percentile so he's holding steady and they're satisfied with his weight.
- Charlie is now saying the BA sound loud and clear (and over and over).
- He is pulling up on things. He can't pull to a complete stand yet, but he tries. He really likes to climb over our legs. Sometimes he'll climb to a kneel also.
- With the success we had on the swing at Babies R Us, I took Charlie to the park a few times this week to play on the swings. He really likes it but he chews on the swing. That can't be sanitary!
- You might remember from our Amelia Island pictures and videos that Charlie often played with my small diet coke bottles. I had completely forgotten about it until we were at the grocery store and the bottles were on sale, (I usually buy cans or liters) so I put some in cart. Suddenly Charlie started twisting around in his seat and fussing. I couldn't figure out what he wanted until I realized he was trying to reach the diet coke bottles. He was going crazy for them. So I got one out and gave it to him and he got all excited and started "talking" using his ba-ba-ba sound. I think he was talking about our vacation at the beach. :)
- Charlie is not a huge fan of reading books, but I read a new book to him yesterday that was all about animal sounds. He giggled and giggled every time I made an animal noise. It was so cute! I wish I had it on tape.
Pulling up on the fireplace
Asleep in the car, with rings in both hands
Crawling on Daddy
Swinging at the park...
At the very beginning of the video you can see a pretty blue van in the background. That's our new car! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment