On our last day at Amelia Island, we tried to visit both the beach and the pool. We had a great time at the beach, but I think it wore Charlie out because he only lasted a couple of minutes at the pool. Here are our pictures from day 6 of our vacation. Back home to Daddy tomorrow!!
Wes built a pool for Charlie on the beach. It was a big hit!
Once it was time to get ready for dinner, I asked Wes to stay with Charlie while I was drying my hair. When I turned off the hair dryer, I heard Wes reading this book to Charlie. I ran in and took a picture of them. It was so sweet.
Our last dinner was at Brett's in Fernandina Beach. Once again Charlie showed off his many faces while eating.
We also got a few last minute pictures of Nana and her boys before heading home.
No comments:
Post a Comment