I just realized that Charlie is 6 1/2 Months old already! Here's what Charlie is up to:
- Bath time - Now that Charlie is sitting up well, we got him an inflatable duck bath that sits inside the bath tub. He loves splashing the water and watching it go down the drain.
- Crawling - Charlie is having fun crawling (army crawling) everywhere. We've been scrambling to baby-proof the house and keep him away from cords, outlets, dog bowls, trash cans, etc. He also loves to crawl over to the dogs and pull their hair. They put up with it for a while and then get up and walk away.
- Balls - Charlie has discovered balls and he LOVES them. We bought a set of 5 small balls and it is definitely his favorite thing to play with right now. He is learning how to "throw" the ball back and forth. His throwing consists of slamming the ball into the ground but he's getting there.
- Eating - With the exception of green beans, Charlie has been eagerly eating all his baby food. He eats solid food at lunch and dinner. He takes one formula bottle each day and nurses 4-5 times. I'm trying to cut back his bottles and nursing because he doesn't eat a whole lot each time.
- Flirting - When we're out and about Charlie is quite a charmer. He definitely prefers pretty ladies over men. He's got a smile where he wrinkles his nose and throws his head back. It's adorable.
- New ride - The A/C in my car went out and the mechanic couldn't find the problem. Because of that and some other issues the car has had for a while, we decided it was time for a new one. We got a late model Chrysler Town & Country - yes that's right - a minivan. And you know what? I love it! I love not having to bend over to get Charlie in and out of the car. And I won't be locking Charlie in the car again because I can press a button to close his door once I'm in the driver's seat. Plus it has a remote start feature so I can turn on the A/C as we're walking out of the store and start cooling down the car. I think Charlie likes it too because he can see out the window much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment