Sunday, April 24, 2011

Zoo Atlanta

We recently bought a one year membership to the Atlanta Zoo. This Friday my Mom and I took Charlie for his first visit. As we expected, he was much more interested in the other kids than the animals but it was fun to be outside with him and both he and I were entertained for almost 3 hours!

When we first got there, Charlie fell asleep. We thought the zoo might be a bust.


But then he woke up and I put him in the carrier. He couldn't stop looking around at all the kids.


We couldn't resist a picture in the kangaroo photo board. Doesn't Charlie look annoyed with our antics?


His favorite thing was probably the carousel. My Mom held him up to see it and he looked like someone watching a tennis match with his head going back and forth watching it go around.


Overall it was a big success and I'll definitely take him back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment