Here are some notes from the past few weeks.
- The ultrasound came back negative so there are no worries about his leg/hip.
- Charlie is so close to laughing. He smiles and makes a cooing noise when he really likes something. Technically it could be a laugh but it's not really a giggle yet.
- We've been doing better with naps. Now Charlie takes several 45-90 minute naps throughout the day. I try to be home during naptime because otherwise he only takes 20-30 minute catnaps while we're out running errands and then I can't get anything done around the house. It's MUCH easier for me when he takes good solid naps. I lay him down while he's awake and let him fuss it out for 5-10 minutes, when he usually falls asleep. Of course, like everything, this could change in a day or two. But this week, it has been working.
- In addition to better naps, Charlie is more consistent about night sleeping too. Most nights he sleeps for 6-8 hours followed by another 3-4 hour stretch.
- His reflux is better, but not gone. He is taking Zantac twice a day now. At first it didn't seem to help at all but I spoke to another Mom recently who suggested giving it to him on an empty stomach (even though the bottle says can be taken with food) and her suggestion made a big difference!
No comments:
Post a Comment