Today Kyle and I went in for another quick check up on Charlie. I was so glad to have an appointment today because I had a terrible dream last night that we lost Charlie right before he was born. It was nice to be able to check on him again and have the Doctor tell me that he is doing well. He measured 6 pounds 12 ounces on the ultrasound today. That's a pound larger than they estimated just 8 days ago! Like I said last time, there is a 15% margin of error, but he is definitely getting bigger. Kyle is convinced that if we make it to the 23rd, Charlie will weigh 8 pounds. I keep telling him that's crazy, but he just might be right!
Mommy did much better than last week, with no emotional breakdowns at all. :) I only gained 1 pound so that helped. I also found out that I tested negative for strep B (which isn't that important for a c-section but just in case he is born vaginally, it's good to know) and that I am not dilated at all. Hopefully Charlie is comfortable in there and will wait until the 23rd, or at least until after Daddy's business trip next week on the 16th!
Next up is the non-stress test on Monday morning, then another appointment with the Doctor next Friday, the 17th. We're getting close!!
Next up is the non-stress test on Monday morning, then another appointment with the Doctor next Friday, the 17th. We're getting close!!
WOW!! It's already almost here! I can't believe it!!! Happy almost birthday, Charlie :) Can't wait to meet you!
ReplyDelete