Friday, April 9, 2010

More Puppy Pics

Poor Yoshi and Bauer got neutered yesterday. They were still noticeably "drunk" when we got them home. Yoshi was wired and playful. Bauer could barely walk and would just collapse into our laps when we sat down. He would also make sad little moaning noises every 15 minutes or so. Poor guy!

Here are some pictures from the past few weeks:

Jackie and Bauer enjoying their bones together. I love how their tails are overlapping.


Did I mention that we're watching Steph and Cam's dog while they're on vacation this week? Her name is Honey. She the one in the middle in this picture. She's a sweet girl, but she's very sneaky and sometimes she's more work than the other 4 combined! They don't all sleep in our room. This was just us trying to get a photo-op. This is the best I could do before they all jumped off the bed in different directions.

Kyle and Bauer. I can tell Kyle is going to have a tough time saying good bye to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment