I guess it's a good sign that my hormones are kicking in! I'm taking naps every day and I feel exhausted by about noon. I'm also STARVING. I gained 3 pounds over the weekend so I've got to back off on the eating! I went to the grocery store yesterday and bought all kinds of fruit and yogurt. Unfortunately because of my Crohn's disease, I can't eat as much of the high fiber foods they recommend to fill up.
Also, I can tell that I'm overly emotional. The best way I can think to describe it is the way you feel when you've been up studying for 24 hours and you only have another 30 minutes to memorize the final 8 chapters of your textbook. The littlest thing will send you over the edge.
But all that said, I'm still thrilled to be pregnant and hoping and praying that everything will be okay on June 5th.
No comments:
Post a Comment