We just found out a few days ago that we're expecting! I'm SO excited. Kyle is excited too, but I think he's a little in denial still. He thought the second line on the pregnancy test was too light to tell if it was really positive or not. So I went out and bought a digital one. I sent him a picture of the positive test, which says "PREGNANT". He asked if it was some clipart I found on internet. He's come around now that I'm taking 2-3 hour naps every day. No denying it now.
Our first Doctor's appointment isn't until June 5th. "They" say you shouldn't tell people about the pregnancy until that date (when you can see the heartbeat) because the chances of losing the pregnancy decline a great deal once the heartbeat is established. Needless to say, I'm having a hard time keeping my mouth shut! For now, I'll just pray everything goes along okay and wait to give out the blog address until June 6th!
Our first Doctor's appointment isn't until June 5th. "They" say you shouldn't tell people about the pregnancy until that date (when you can see the heartbeat) because the chances of losing the pregnancy decline a great deal once the heartbeat is established. Needless to say, I'm having a hard time keeping my mouth shut! For now, I'll just pray everything goes along okay and wait to give out the blog address until June 6th!
No comments:
Post a Comment