The past few months we have been busy with football weekends, school, a couple of illnesses, and playing outside in the unseasonably warm weather...
Playing in the sandbox at Fish Tales
Friday night dinners at the clubhouse are the best
Holly has impressive shoe game
Mall train ride with Nash, Emerson, miss Lauren, and Holly
Playing on the swing set is a daily activity
Climbing trees at the clubhouse
Fun at Chuck E. Cheese
Poor Charlie was so sick at the doctor's office. This is the only way he could get comfortable.
When you desperately want to get out of the house and get some exercise, but your 5 year old is sick and clearly too big for the stroller.
Holly wanted to have a picnic with me while I was in the bathroom.
You're never too old for Power Wheels
Holly's school pictures
I have been subbing at Holly's school a lot lately. One day she got to come into the pre-K class I was in to have ice cream with us. She was so excited to be in class with all the "big kids".
Charlie's fire safety tip that was on the wall outside his classroom. I love his drawing. It's amazing how quickly his writing has improved too.
When Luke lived next door, we were always amazed by how often he and Charlie would be wearing almost the same outfits. We hadn't seen them in a while, and when we stopped by to visit one day, Luke and Charlie were wearing the same shirt! We miss those sweet kids being next door every day!!
Holly and I enjoying the backyard hammock
Holly let me straigten her hair one day. It looks so long when it isn't curly!

No comments:
Post a Comment