Thursday, November 10, 2016

Halloween

Halloween fell on a Monday this year, which gave us the weekend before to carve our pumpkins. Holly wasn't too sure about it, but Charlie got really involved this year and even helped scrape out in the insides.





On Halloween evening, Charlie said he to go as a shark (a repeat from last year) instead of the Ninja Turtle costume I had for him. Holly dressed up as a minion. She picked out her costume and was so excited about it. She even found the "fart gun" at a garage sale down the street and used her piggy bank money to buy it for $2. Kyle and I weren't planning to dress up, but I had Flintstones costumes we had never used so we decided to join in the fun. Here were are ready to trick-or-treat.


We met up with Emily and Emerson again this year and did most of our trick-or-treating together. 





Stopping for a snack with his friend, Barrett


Holly quit fairly soon and went back home with Dad to pass out candy while Charlie and I kept going. Holly even invited herself to the Halloween party across the street and helped herself to come cupcakes.






No comments:

Post a Comment