For the second football weekend, Georgia Tech was at home against Mercer. Our plan was for Charlie and Kyle to go to the game while Holly and I just came for tailgating. But once we got there, Holly wanted SO BADLY to go to the game. We were so surprised by her enthusiasm for tailgating, cheering, and watching football!
I asked to take their picture and they made up these poses for me.
Time for Jacket Walk
Holly was obsessed by these little girls who got to stand with the cheerleaders. Charlie got his feelings hurt about something and was grumpy for the rest of Jacket Walk.
Holly and Parker playing while waiting for the players...Charlie still grumpy.
Giving high-fives as the players walk by
After Jacket Walk, we went back to our tailgate and found Aunt Lynn and Aunt Alex!
Life of the party...
We made it through one quarter of the game before Charlie and I were ready to go. Holly wanted to stay longer but I think her interest would have worn out as soon as she realized we weren't getting any more food. We had already had pizza and ice cream during the first quarter. So we said good-bye to Daddy and then I pushed both kids through Atlanta in the umbrella stroller, with a booster seat, and a stop at the port-a-potty on the way. I earned my Mom card that afternoon!
Oh yeah, GT won too.
No comments:
Post a Comment