Holly wanted to help me bake a cake. I gave her some butter to cut up (which I was never planning to add to the cake). It kept her entertained for a while until she decided to see what it tastes like.
Silly family selfies on New Years' Day
He found my old tanning bed glasses and insisted on trying them on.
Holly asked if she could nap on the couch instead of her room. I didn't think she would fall asleep, but she did. Such a big girl!
Playing dress up
Holly's second ever hair cut. Charlie was very supportive. (It was PJ day at school.)
Charlie took my phone and took this picture of Holly.
Someone was waiting for me while I was in the bathroom.
Playing on the playground with Grandpa Chuck.
Fun with lots of friends on a cold day.
Charlie got this guitar from Aunt Lynn. I walked into his room one night before bed and found him playing it. So cute.
A cold and sunny morning. They were yelling, "We're all ready to go!"
Every time we leave the house, Jackie watches us go from the front door. Can you spot her little head?
Charlie and Lily hanging on in her room
This is what the kids picked out for my birthday. Charlie chose cleaning supplies - a bucket and sponges. Holly chose a cheetah wallet (She is obessed with all things cheetah.) and nice hangers. They both picked out nail polish. It was so sweet. Charlie was like, "and it's not just one sponge, it's a bunch! And you can put your soap and water in the bucket!"
Holly was with Nana and Poppy for the night so we got some alone time with Charlie.
No comments:
Post a Comment