Thursday, August 6, 2015

July Pictures


Hanging out with Aunt Lynn

Smiling for Ms. Christy at swimming

Smiling with Mommy at swimming

We took the kids to see "Inside Out" with Lili. It was Holly's first movie. Unfortunately the movie is more for adults than kids and it was way over their heads. When all the adults would laugh, Charlie kept asking me why everyone was laughing. Holly made it through most of the movie before she and I ended up wandering the halls. But she enjoyed the snacks!

We had some passes for free bowling so I took the kids with some of our friends, and, well,...they are not ready. It was kind of a nightmare trying to keep them focused, keep them from getting in the way of everyone else, keep them from sticking their fingers in the ball return, etc. They sure looked cute in their shoes though!



Charlie did a great job cheering on his friends!

Holly loved dancing with Grandpa Chuck.


I love when they choose to sit right next to each other.

Painting together at the Children's Museum




No comments:

Post a Comment