Wow, I am really behind on these pictures! Here are a bunch of pictures from March.
Fun at a birthday party:
Holly trying to play hide and seek. Still working on what "hiding" means.
We found a walking trail near our house
Charlie and I had fun at Hannah and Denton's painting birthday party
Dressed up as a doctor and construction worker for their Community Day at school.
Holly playing with some big girls we met at the mall playground. She was so proud to be playing with them.
About once a month I get a note from school that says something like, "Holly had trouble listening today," or "Had trouble staying off the table." This one made me laugh.
Snuggling with Daddy
Practicing her stretching at Mommy's gym
Playground fun
Playing in the dirt
Holly and Morgan at the gym. They are so cute together.
Daredevil Holly at the playground
No comments:
Post a Comment