We had lots of fun with Easter this year! Both Holly and Charlie had school parties. We had a neighborhood egg hunt, we painted eggs with Maddie and Grandpa Chuck, and on Easter we went to church, to lunch at Nana and Poppy's, and then to dinner at Lili's. The kids really enjoyed finding eggs this year. We had egg hunts for several days after Easter. Sometimes Charlie would hide the eggs for me to find. He was pretty good at it! Here are some pictures of all our Easter festivities.
Holly was all dressed up for her school party. She calls it "fairy tales" when I give her pig tales. She loves them and shakes her head back and forth to show them off.
Yay, chips!
Yay, cupcakes!
Finding eggs.
My phone died as I walked in to Charlie's class party. :(
The neighborhood egg hunt madhouse
Egg Hunt Petting Zoo
Decorating Eggs
After decorating real eggs, we did an egg hunt with them outside, then peeled them and showed the kids what they were like inside. I couldn't get either of them to taste one.
Happy Easter!

No comments:
Post a Comment