Sunday, April 6, 2014

Random March Pictures

Backyard fun with Daddy

I had two of the same picture from different days..

Playing together with the ball pit

Muffins with Mom at school

Lili came too

Charlie with his friend Emily. I couldn't get him to stop putting his picture over his face.

At the table like a big kid

Being adorable


On a walk with Lili

In our green on St. Patrick's Day.

I wanted to get a picture of Charlie's shirt so I took this one of the front,

And then I couldn't get him to turn around so I told him I saw a dog outside and took this picture of the back while he looked out the window. I guess it ran away before he saw it. 

At a pool party

Playing in the sprinkler...in 55 degree weather


Fun at Toys R Us


Charlie crawled in the play pen to play with Holly


Fun in the front yard with the neighbors. Between our two and the four next door, it gets a little crazy in the afternoons. But it's a wonderful crazy!






No comments:

Post a Comment