- At her four month check up she was in the 32% for height and the 54% for weight at 14 pounds, 1ounce. The girl has some amazing, meaty thighs.
- Although she was sleeping great, vacation messed her up a little and she is back to waking several times a night. Hopefully that won't last.
- She still nurses exclusively, about every 3 hours. And she is still spitting up ALL THE TIME. I can't wait until that is over!
- She is still a trooper and such a good baby. The week we got back from vacation, I was one of the directors of Vacation Bible School at church and I had to be there every day for about 5 hours. We had a nursery for the volunteer's kids and Holly did great! She slept in her travel swing and loved watching the other kids play. Everyone commented on what a great baby she is.
- She adores Charlie. There have been so many times when I turn about and see him poking at her in some way that looks awful. And just as I tell him to stop, she grins from ear to ear. She loves getting attention from him, even if it means he is pushing her leg behind her head (which he did yesterday).
Here they are watching cartoons while we get ready for church.
The tickle monster attacks baby Holly...
Trying out her jumper for the first time.
Eating Mommy's chin (and then seeing herself in the phone).
No comments:
Post a Comment