Oh Holly Monster. I love this feisty little one so much.
She is a great complement to Charlie. Where he is nervous and shy, she is brave and outgoing. While he wants to run and run all day long, she complains every freaking time we walk (about 50 yards) to the bus stop. She loves her tumbling class, but she usually complains about halfway through that "it's so much work." Holly loves watching movies, snuggles, dancing to music, eating snacks (especially french fries and cheese)! She loves to play pretend, especially "babies" and "family."
She can recognize most of her letters and she can write her name. She is doing well in school this year and has not had to go see the principal at all. She loves her teachers and her friends. Next year, she will go 5 mornings a week for Pre-K.
She surprises me with random questions all the time like this morning in the car when she asked out of nowhere, "What did you lay on when I came out of your belly?" I told her "an operating table" and she said, "I've never been on an operating table but I saw one on Doc McStuffins." All month she has told people that "I'm going to be 4 at the end of this month!"
She has decided to move to Ohio when she is a grown up because "that's where Ms. Debbie's (her teacher from last year) daughter lives." She said that way Ms. Debbie can visit her when she visits her daughter. Also, since Ohio is far away, she "can ride a motorcycle and Mommy can't say no." I thought this was a one-time discussion, but she has been consistent about this decision for months. We'll miss her in Ohio. :)
She's brilliant, funny, happy, loud, stubborn, and loving. Happy Birthday, baby Holly!!
Here are some recent pictures of our 4-year-old!
Running around the house listening to music on her headphones...in tutu.
Looking way too grown up at lunch.
At the movies with Mommy
Riding a motorcycle.
She put her headband on all by herself.
Cutie-pie in carpool
When you're the only one at tumbling, you get a private lesson with Coach Justin.
This picture needs no caption.
Watching TV with Holly and she says, "Mom, something's wrong with my eyes. I think I'm kinda blind cause I can't see that Hibachi man's face on the T.V." I explained to her the process of signing a release form to be on television and blurry faces.
Morning carpool is a great time for selfies.
No comments:
Post a Comment