For a long time, Charlie has been asking to have his name taken off the wall and have new decorations. Here is his old room.
He wanted a dinosaur room, so I looked for dinosaur decorations and found a giant dinosaur head. He also wanted his room to be white. I said no, but told him he could have some white walls and one wall gray. He was excited about that. So the weekend before his birthday, we sent the kids over to Nana's and set up his new, big kid room.
As you can see, he loves it. :)
We have also been thinking about Holly's room. She's ready for a big kid bed now and we wanted to move her from her current room to the guest room. So once we finished Charlie's room, I got to work on Holly's. Here is her old room.
And here is the new one.
The dresser and nightstand were Kyle's when he was little. They were in rough shape though, so I painted them to be fit for our little princess.
The kids are really enjoying their new rooms and being closer to each other in the house. Now they share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. They can be so sweet running back and forth between their rooms.
No comments:
Post a Comment