Holly is a handful right now! She is still very sweet and independent, but she is also stubborn and curious and walking around getting into everything she should not be getting into! She can understand most of what we say and will do what we tell her, like "Go get your shoes". She is talking up a storm and tries to imitate a lot of what she hears. She can say Mama, Dada, Bubba (Brother/Charlie), Bye-Bye, Night-Night, Nana, Eeee (Lili), Ball, uh-oh, go, and probably more that I can't think of right now. She can also make animal sounds like "oooh" for an owl and "mooo" for a cow. When I am in the car alone with her, she will sometimes talk to herself and it sounds like she's trying to tell a story..."Bubba bye-bye, Dada bye-bye, go? go?"...and on and on. It's pretty adorable!
Here are a bunch of Holly videos...
Playing with her piggy bank
I was doing dishes and turned around to see Holly riding into the kitchen on Charlie's little ATV. When we got it for Charlie, he was older than Holly and he was scared to ride it. She jumped on herself and now she plays with it all the time.
Trying to steal a granola bar
Giggles
I took a bunch of videos of her walking lately because it's so darn cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment