Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lake Sinclair

Last weekend we took a vacation with Lili and my sisters to Lake Sinclair. Here are some pictures from our trip.

The view from the back porch. There was a small beach at the edge of the water.

Charlie and Lili playing on our beach

Fun in the hammock

More hammock fun

Charlie shared his towel with Holly "so she won't be cold"

Enjoying breakfast

Playing with Daddy

More fun on our beach.

We had several geese that hung out with us all the time.

Aunt Lynn and Holly playing

She is so good at a smiling for the camera!

I love those Charlie kisses

Applying sunscreen to his belly before we took a boat ride.


Charlie's first time on a boat! And Holly's, but she couldn't care less.

Relaxed and sleeping on Lili

Holly learning to drive a boat

Not scared of this boating thing

He even road in the tube for a while

Fishing off the boat

Our little model

I know I'm cute 

Charlie caught this fish all by himself! 

Ok, no more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment