I can't believe little Charlie is almost one and a half! He continues to make us laugh every day and (I know I keep saying this) he's so loving. There's nothing better than when he randomly reaches over and grabs my face with both his hands and pulls me in for a kiss. It's so sweet! The only major change since last month is that he is talking a little more. He now says boom, mine, bubbles, and ball, in addition to the words he has been saying (Mama, Dada, dog, woof, vroom, etc.). He is still obsessed with balls, sports, and being outside.
Here are some recent pictures of our little ball of energy.
Wearing Mommy's hat
And trying on Mommy's shoes
Watching TV after his bath
Check out that mohawk
Learning about PlayStation with Wes
Waking up Daddy
Helping with laundry
Playing with lawn mowers at Home Depot
No comments:
Post a Comment