Wednesday, February 22, 2012

14 Months

Sorry it's been a while since my last post. I've been doing a poor job of taking pictures and video. And really, not much has changed in the past few weeks. We are enjoying the mild winter and spending afternoons at the park, which is a lot more fun now that Charlie is walking! 

One activity Charlie LOVES is going for walks in his blue car. Here he is in his car. If you listen closely, you can hear him honking the horn. 


Other than his one day at Mother's Morning Out, Charlie still gets two good naps each day and goes to bed between 7 and 8. Unfortunately he started waking up at 6:00 a.m. I was hoping it was a phase but it has been going on for weeks. For a while I tried to leave him until 7:00 a.m. but now he wakes with a super dirty diaper at 6:00 a.m. so I don't make him lay there.

Charlie has learned a few new tricks. He can blow his nose, he gives great kisses, and he loves to play catch on his own. Here are a couple of videos of him "playing catch". I love the noise he makes each time he does it.




And here are some additional pictures from the past few weeks. Like I said, I've been bad about taking pictures. I promise to try harder this month!


Loving the grocery store cart with a steering wheel

Asleep in the car

Playing with his reflection at the Chick-fil-A play place

Happy after his new haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment